After the bachelor

After completion of the bachelor’s programme Civil Engineering, you can proceed with the following Civil Engineering master’s programmes:

A degree from the bachelor programme Civil Engineering also gives you (conditional) access to other master’s programmes. The transition matrix shows which master’s programmes are available after completion of the bachelor’s programme.

How to enrol for a master’s programme

Transfer to the CEM/CME master’s programmes

Transfer to other UT master’s programmes (with/without premaster)

Transfer to other master’s programmes (non-UT)

More information about (re)enrolment is available on the website of Student Services. This is also where you can ask any questions on (re)enrolment.