- KNAW Early career award deadline 1 JulyThe KNAW Early Career Award is intended to showcase talented PhD graduates, and to provide them with support and encouragement. The Award is aimed at researchers at the start of their career who are capable of developing innovative and original research ideas. In the year of nomination, candidates must have obtained their PhD no more than seven years ago (an extension regulation applies) and must hold a position at a Dutch university or a Dutch research institute.Read more
- Prof. de Winter prize (Female UD/UHD staff)This prize is for an excellent article written by a female UD or UHD, accepted by the journal between 1 June 2018 and 31 May 2019.
Although female U(H)Ds can nominate international articles or conference contributions themselves, the department chair must draw up a supporting statement for the nomination that is related to the assessment criteria. Therefore we also raised awareness for this prize under your department chairs. The prize has a value of €2500.
Deadline nomination submission: 1 August 2019Read more
- KNAW Early career award deadline 1 July
- Prof. de Winter prize (Female UD/UHD staff)
- VENI training 21 June
- Apply ECIU Research Mobility Fund
- Qualtrics news
- Be part of a UT pilot to go Open Access with your publications!
- UITNODIGING: bijeenkomst 25 april / call Digital Society - de geïnformeerde burger
- Sign in for Bessensap 2019 now!
- Open Access: Update on Plan S
- MSCA IF Masterclass 2019 (17-19 June)
- InDesign workshop by Gildeprint
- NWA ORC call 2019 + webinar on 28th March