J.C. (Koen) Kuijpers BEng MSc
Office: RA 2262
T: +31 (0)53 489 3797
F: +31 (0)53 489 2159
Koen Kuijpers is a PhD candidate at the Netherlands Institute for Knowledge Intensive Entrepreneurship (NIKOS) at the University of Twente. He was granted a full scholarship for his PhD by the firms SOWECO N.V., where he also works as Junior Consultant. Before he was offered a PhD position, Koen obtained a BSc in Engineering (cum laude) and a MSc in Business Administration at the University of Twente. His research concentrates on the dissemination of institutional pressures and its effects on inclusive entrepreneurship. His dissertation advisor is Prof. Dr. A.J. (Aard) Groen.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Movements
- Corporate Political Action
- Institutional Theory
- Political Science
- Kuijpers, J.C., Van Den Broek, T.A., Ehrenhard, M.L., Need, A. ‘Thank you for smoking! Assessing the Influence of Corporations and Activists on Tobacco Legislation In 22 European Countries. (Working Paper)
CURRENT TEACHING ACTIVITIES
- Instructor in the course “Entrepreneurship and Innovation” with Dr. M.L. Ehrenhard (Advanced Technology Bachelor Program, University of Twente)
- Supervising students in the International Business Administration program, University of Twente
- Full Research Scholarship provided by SOWECO N.V., Almelo, the Netherlands. PhD position “Inclusive Entrepreneurship” at the University of Twente.