For UT’s Master programme MSc Business Administration, NIKOS colleagues play some crucial roles. Michel Ehrenhard (email@example.com) is the programme director (also for BSc International Business Adminstration, and Raymond Loohuis (firstname.lastname@example.org) is member of the Examination Board. We coordinate three of the specialisations and also provide 2 of the premaster courses:
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Strategy (EIS) – Tamara Oukes (email@example.com), also contact person for the double diploma Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship with TUBerlin. Courses in this specialisation are also given by other BMS departments: IEBIS, STEPS and TM/S.
- Strategic Marketing & Digital Business (SM&BD) – Raymond Loohuis (firstname.lastname@example.org), also contact person for the double diploma Marketing Management with Lappeenranta University of Technology. Courses in this specialisation are also given by other BMS departments: IEBIS, TM/S and Communication Science.
- Marketing for Digital Businesses: this is a new shared specialization line as part of SM&BD, offered together with the master programme MSc Communication Studies that offers the specialisation Digital Marketing and Communication. For NIKOS, Efthymios Constantinides plays a leading role (email@example.com)
- International Management – coordinator Martin Stienstra (firstname.lastname@example.org). Courses in this specialisation are also given by other BMS departments – Finance and Accounting, TM/S and HRM.
Look here for more on the MScBA master programme and double diploma’s: https://www.utwente.nl/en/ba/
Below we list the courses and teachers we provide at master and premaster level – check out course details via OSIRIS Course Offerings
NIKOS in MSc Business Administration:
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and Responsible Organisation Design (ELROD) – coordinator and teacher Michel Ehrenhard (email@example.com ), also taught by Isabella Hatak (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Niina Erkama (email@example.com) with invaluable help from Igors Skute and Koen Kuijpers. This course is one of the three core courses, and mandatory for all.
- International Entrepreneurship – a strategic technology perspective – elective Q1: teacher Rainer Harms (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- B-B Marketing – elective Q1: teacher Raymond Loohuis (email@example.com)
- Business Development from a network perspective – elective Q2, also for MSc Business and IT: teacher Ariane von Raesfeld Meijer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Global Strategy and Business Development - elective Q3: teachers Raymond Loohuis and Martin Stienstra (email@example.com)
- Advanced Topics in Digital Marketing - elective Q3: teachers Efthymios Constantinides (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Anna Priante (email@example.com)
- Global Entrepreneurship and Business – Q2 and Q4: Martin Stienstra (firstname.lastname@example.org), Bjorn Kijl (email@example.com)
- Research in Strategy and Marketing – Q2 and Q4: Ariane von Raesfeld Meijer (firstname.lastname@example.org) , Agata Leszkiewicz, Anna Priante
Other UT Master programmes:
NIKOS teachers are involved in the Nano Technology Design Project for MSc Nano Technology (Rainer Harms), the Business Development Lab and Innovation & Entrepreneurship Basics for EIT – among others for Computer Science students (Rainer Harms. Jeroen Sempel and Sandor Lowik), a new Entrepreneurship course for the ITC master Spatial Engineering (Joost Brinkman), and the new master Interaction Technology (Kasia Zalewska, coordination) as well as in the master Chemical Engineering (Patrick Bliek, Liqin Brouwers-Ren), and students from other programmes like MSc Business & IT, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are encouraged and allowed by their programme management to choose NIKOS electives. Last but not least, NIKOS department chair Petra de Weerd-Nederhof leads the extracurricular master excellence programme Research Honours – see: https://www.utwente.nl/en/excellence/master/research-honours/