NIKOS TOM modules (check OSIRIS for detailed info per course):
- Technology, Organisation and People – BSc IBA (International Business Administration) M1: Petra C. de Weerd-Nederhof (email@example.com) teaches Organisation Theory and supervises the project in this first-year module with colleagues from the TM/S and CHEPS department.
- Strategy, Marketing and Economics - BSc IBA (International Business Administration) M5: Kasia Zalewska-Kurek (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Anna Priante (a.priante@utwente) coordinate this second-year module, and teach the Strategy and Marketing parts as well as the project.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship - BSc IBA (International Business Administration) M6: Rainer Harms (email@example.com) and Joost Brinkman / Martin Stienstra (firstname.lastname@example.org) teach the Entrepreneurship part as well as the project.
- Digital Marketing for Networked Businesses (elective) - BSc IBA (International Business Administration) M7: This popular elective is coordinated by Efthymios Constantinides (email@example.com) who also leads the projects based on developing an adwords campaign. The theoretical course in this module is taught by Agata Leszkiewicz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Internship (elective) - BSc IBA (International Business Administration): Patrick Bliek (email@example.com) supervises this 15 EC (3 month) internship elective to be carried out at companies in the Twente Region, the Netherlands or relatively closeby EU countries. This internship is also an option as minor for IBA or other students with at least 5 EC courses in Innovation and Entrepreneurship theory.
- IBA Skills: Throughout the IBA bachelor programme, Annemarie Ridder (firstname.lastname@example.org) is responsible for (business) skills and competence development of the IBA students, using a Personal Development Plan portfolio approach. For more information on the BScIBA visit: https://www.utwente.nl/en/iba
- CreaTe Innovation & Entrepreneurship - https://www.utwente.nl/en/create/ M7: Kasia Zalewska (email@example.com) and Tamara Oukes (firstname.lastname@example.org) coordinate, teach and tutor the project in this second year module for Creative Technology. The same teachers lead the Literature Search project in CreaTe M5, and Martin Stienstra (email@example.com) , Liqin Brouwers-Ren (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Annemarie Ridder (email@example.com) teach Intercultural communication to the CreaTe Freshmen.
- AT Business and Society – https://www.utwente.nl/en/at M8 Kasia Zalewska takes over this module for Advanced Technology per 2018-2019 from Martin Stienstra.