NIKOS, the University of Twente’s expert centre for knowledge intensive entrepreneurship is committed to research, education, and valorisation (consultancy & training and business development support). It consolidates the UT’s expertise and experience from the Chairs for Innovative Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Strategic Management and International Management. The UT’s mission, developing “high-tech with a human touch”, is leading for our activities.
We are committed to provide excellent teaching to and for:
- Bachelor, master and PhD candidates.
- Universities, companies and policymakers at local, regional or (inter)national levels.
The University of Twente is committed to offer excellent education to bachelor, master and PhD candidates. Information for prospective students http://www.utwente.nl/en/prospective-students/
Read here about programs and courses:
- General info about Bachelors: http://www.utwente.nl/bachelor/
- General info about Masters: http://www.utwente.nl/master/home/
- General info about integrated Masters and PhD programs: http://www.utwente.nl/tgs/
Alumnus Frederik Vos about his job at the University of Twente: Video