If you do not meet the starting requirements of, for instance, the MSc assignment or the internship, you can submit a request to the examination board. If you want to submit a request, make sure you provide the examination board with at least the following information:
- What is your situation and what makes you want to deviate from the rules?
- What would be your problem and how much would your studies be delayed?
- How are you going to deal with the outstanding subject(s)?
- How is the outstanding subject relevant to the continuation of your studies?
- If necessary, a written confirmation with the signature of the BSc or MSc assignment supervisor concerned, if he/she is in agreement with this plan.