Objection to a grade or decision of an examinator

Do you not agree with a grade (after inspection), would you like a second opinion and/or do you have other complains about the grade you got? You can file a complaint to the Board of Appeal for Examinations (CBE) via the Complaints Desk. This offical route is necessary due to the legal deadlines for your rights and the consequences. Carefully read the information about the complaints procedure. The advise is to always consult the study advisers to discuss your situation and get support with the appeal. 

Any objections to the examinator or examination board’s decisions must be submitted as a signed letter to the CBE (P.O. Box 127, 7500 AE Enschede, Vrijhof, Room 239B, Student Services office) within six weeks of the date of the original decision by the Examination Board BMT-BME.