Dear new student to the master's in Business Administration and the pre-master's in Business Administration.
Welcome to the UT and the programme!
To get started quickly, please find some important information below:
- BMS Faculty Kick-In - Further details and information on how to register as a participant can be found here.
- Electronic systems and applications - A list and short explanation can be found here, and associated manuals can be found here.
- Master's BA student - All students should know the study programme they want to follow at the beginning of their studies. This means that you should know which track you will study, and what electives you want to choose for the first quartile. The study programme for the MSc BA can be found here. Course information can be found in the Osiris course catalogue. Don't forget to complete your Individual Learning Agreement (ILA) which can be found here.
- Pre-Master's BA student - All students should know the study programme they want to study at the beginning of their studies. This means that you should know the programme that is stated in the admission letter you received via e-mail from the Admissions Committee. Course information can be found in the Osiris course catalogue.
- Books - For required literature, please check the course information via the Osiris course catalogue and also the website of the study association Stress here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)