Initial Project Plan
- Draw up an initial project plan in which at least the following issues are addressed:
- Additionally, it is also advisable to pay attention to the following issues:
- Consult with your supervisor about the formation of the graduation committee.
- The graduation committee should critically evaluate the initial project plan for its scientific contribution, feasibility, societal relevance, etc. and give feedback, aiming at reaching a satisfactory initial project plan.
- Fill out the form “Description final project”.
- Submit the form to BOZ-EWI (The Office for Educational Affairs) within 6 weeks from the start.