Students transfering from a Bachelor outside the UT, please contact the master coordinator
- Contact the contact person (chairholder) and the master coordinator in order to put your study programme together
- Select the appropriate worksheet
- Delete chair and chairholders that are not applicable
- Delete the specialisations that are not applicable
- Fill in your student number and name
- Remove courses that are not part of your programme
- Add courses you agree upon with your chairholder.
- Delete the first worksheet with instructions.
- Have your form signed by the chairholder and the master coordinator
- Deliver the hard copy to BOZ (Educational affairs office).
- After checking for correctness BOZ will send a copy of the programme to the student, the chairholder and the master coordinator
- For all the rules: see the EER
The form can be opened from our website https://www.utwente.nl/en/am/rules