- Study Information System OSIRIS: register for course offerings and tests and review your study results and progress.
- Overview documentation/manuals for OSIRIS / direct link to PDF manual
- Register of de-register for education (PDF)
- Flowchart registration retake (PDF)
- FAQ OSIRIS Student
- Digital learning environment Canvas: access course content and other information; see announcements and assignments for your courses.
- FAQ Canvas
Blackboard - the predecessor of Canvas – will remain accessible for two years from 1 October 2018 (as an archive environment).
- Studielink: for (re)enrolment for a study at the UT as well as managing your enrolment information.
- More information
Via MyTimetable you can compose your personal timetable. You can subsequently export this timetable to your own agenda on your smartphone or tablet. Any changes in your timetable will be sent to your device within 15 minutes. MyTimetable contains courses/modules, but also the test/examination schedule.
All internships (in the Netherlands and abroad), graduation assignments (in the Netherlands and abroad) and Courses Abroad must be registered in Mobility Online:
After the registration of your activity (only once per activity), you must login to continue with the procedure, edit your application data and/or follow (if applicable) the status of your scholarship application:
Mobility Online - Manuals
- Register your internship, courses abroad and graduation here.
For all educational systems and support information see https://www.utwente.nl/en/educational-systems.