The Educational Affairs Office (BOZ) consists of the Keyusers Osiris Study Progress and the Programme Administration Offices.
The Programme Administration Offices supports the educational programs, the students and lecturers in an administrative way.
They work in consultation with the educational directors, programme coordinators, study advisers, the internship- and graduation coordinator.
The Educational Affairs Office is among other things responsible for;
- assigning and adjusting of exam programs,
- the registration of the Binding Study advises,
- organisation of colloquia,
- applying and preperation for diplomas and certificates,
- placing education-related announcements on the student portal,
- supporting the examination boards and program committees.