Fellows represent the student voice in the global conversation about the future of education. They become deeply familiar with the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem at their schools, working closely with faculties, administrators and community stakeholders. They develop design thinking skills and learn a variety of design approaches that support their work as change agents.
- Enroll in a Stanford University training on design thinking
- Create a great network of important stakeholders
- Tackle problems that matter
- Join an interdisciplinary UIF team in Twente
- Be part of an international community
- Visit Stanford University in Silicon valley and get inspired!
This year, 4 students will be invited to join the team. Sign up by sending a motivation letter of maximum 300 words to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 17th of April.
We hope to see you soon! In case of any questions feel free to reach out to email@example.com.