TOPSQUAD has been highly represented at the 5th Conference on Spin-Based Quantum Information Processing (Spin Qubit 5) in Pontresina, Switzerland bringing together world-leading experts in the fields of solid state physics and spin-based quantum information processing . The conference has been chaired by TOPSQUAD PIs Daniel Loss and Dominik Zumbühl. The programme included Ge hole gases and Ge nanowires topics with invited contributions from Georgios Katsaros, Floris Zwanenburg and Dominik Zumbühl. During the exhibition session, Parisa Fallahi, CEO at our SME partner Basel Precision Instruments, presented the latest developments of the world's lowest noise and most stable lab electronic instruments. Alltogether, the TOPSQUAD developements reached out to a vibrant community of more then 200 scientists, industry and end users representatives enjoing many fruitful discussions in a wonderful location in the Switzerland Alps.
Friday 16 September 2022
More recent news
- Wed 14 Jun 2023Bound States 2023: an inspiring and exciting workshop
- Fri 24 Feb 2023New bulletin TOPSQUAD
- Fri 6 Jan 2023Bound states in superconducting nanodevices workshop, Budapest 11-14 June 2023
- Thu 22 Dec 2022Happy holidays!
- Tue 6 Dec 2022New publication: Prevalence of trivial zero-energy sub-gap states in non-uniform helical spin chains on the surface of superconductors