Daily practice in the laboratory
- It is obliged to wear safety glasses and laboratory coats inside the laboratory!
- It is not recommended to wear contact lenses inside the laboratory.
- Closed shoes are obligatory.
- No short trousers or skirt are allowed during labwork.
- No gloves when leaving the lab, when touching door handle or when typing!.
- Before using the oil pumps, read the instructions and apply them.
- Keep the fume hood closed as much as possible during work.
- Clear and close the fume hoods and waste cabinets at the end of the day
- Leave equipment clean after use
- Empty containers / bottles will be picked up by technicians.
- Report mechanical failures to the responsible person of the equipment or notify a technician.
- Each Friday afternoon (or last day of the week): clean up of the lab
- Report an electrical failure, a disturbance of the water supply etc. to the technicians
- Report disorders outside office hours to the responsible persons on the experiment permits or to the person responsible for the instrument.