We have several joyful moments to celebrate:
- More than 50 years of membrane research in Twente, collected in an anniversary book
- The opening of our Water lab
- The introduction of several new faces in our scientific staff
- Prof.dr.ir. Wiebe de Vos: Twente membranes: past, present and future
- Dr.ing. Hannah Roth: Fast but Sustainable: Hollow Fibers Recipes from the Membrane Kitchen
- Dr.ir. Sander Haase: Working towards more sustainable membrane processes
- Prof.dr.ir. Gerrald Bargeman: Membranes and salt solutions - Mess or Mass?
- Prof.dr.ir. Karin Schroën: Membrane processes in a circular economy
Presentation of Anniversary book “50 years of membrane research in Twente” to Heiner Strathmann, professor emeritus of University of Twente.
14:00 Opening Waterlab
14:15 Poster session (running Twente membranes projects) & Waterlab tour
15:15 Drinks and networking
We look forward to meeting you!
On behalf of the organizing committee: Annet Molewijk-Otter, Antoine Kemperman, Heleen Sombekke, & Nieck Benes.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.