We are happy to announce granting of our proposed research to use silicon nanoparticles in MR imaging of the brain to better understand brain diseases. This project is funded by Health Holland and Alzheimer NL, and supported by Crossbeta Biosciences and Syncom, and we are very much looking forward to getting started on this project.
Tuesday 5 June 2018
More recent news
- Mon 19 Sep 202280th birthday David Reinhoudt
- Thu 30 Jun 2022Jos Paulusse in “Memories for life”
- Fri 13 Dec 2019Light Emitting Silicon Quantum Dots
- Fri 12 Jan 2018Jos Paulusse received a ‘Pioneers in Healthcare’ grant.
- Fri 12 Jan 2018Jos Paulusse was awarded a EuroNanoMed3 project