- Big at being smallIn higher education, it is assumed that you are independent, sociable and take initiative. But what if that isn’t the way you were raised? Eduardo Hermsen made it his mission to make the education system more accessible for this group of people. First as a teacher, and currently as a teacher trainer and educational designer. Together with associate professor Rainer Harms, he developed a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). With the rapid digitalisation of education, Rainer wonders: will technology replace teachers?Read more
- TELT - CELT update online, blended, hybrid educationLast academic year education changed a lot.
TELT and CELT tried to support on-the-spot as much as possible.
It was nice to see that teaching staff was experimenting with new tools and educational designs to reach an optimal learning experience for the students and to deal with the COVID-19 situation. A lot of you became very experienced.Read more
- Big at being small
- TELT - CELT update online, blended, hybrid education
- TELT newsletter #15 – Summer 2021
- TELT newsletter #14 – Spring 2021
- Wooclap UT license
- TELT Newsletter #13 – Winter 2020
- TELT Newsletter #12 - Happy new Academic Year
- Boost your online educational practices!
- How to conduct a live virtual classroom successfully
- TELT Newsletter #11 - Launching new pilots
- TELT Newsletter #10 – Going Global
- TELT Newsletter #9 - New Additions to Canvas