The third episode of Rijnstate Collegetour features Carine Doggen, clinical epidemiologist and professor at the University of Twente (TechMed Centre ). She presents the results from her field: researching new technologies and innovations in healthcare with a focus on moving care from the hospital to the home. The presentation is in Dutch. Read more on the Dutch website.
Saturday 2 April 2022
More recent news
- Fri 13 May 2022"Disturbed interaction is the onset of brain damage in case of oxygen deficiency''
- Fri 1 Apr 2022Surgical Robotics Laboratory part of the Horizon Europe Grant – RĒGO
- Fri 1 Apr 2022Eureka moments
- Mon 21 Mar 2022Fighting osteoarthritis together
- Fri 11 Mar 2022Opening up the harness around a tumor