Below you will find more information on each action. In the coming months, this list will be filled with links to local services, and information on the data and methods used to calculate the related carbon emissions.
The student organization Sustain has prepared two guides that give you an idea how you can start the following actions:
- Buy regional, seasonal, organic fresh food more often
- Buy locally sourced foods
- Eat meat one time less per week
- Buy clothes from second hand stores
- Get involved with a campus environmental organization