The easiest way to study abroad is by participating in an exchange programme. This means you will go to a university that has a cooperation agreement with the UT. The two largest advantages are not paying tuition fees at the foreign university and taking courses abroad that count towards your degree at the UT.
UT students who will do their study abroad have to register via the registration system Mobility Online.
- You are generally required to have successfully completed the first-year subjects of your bachelor programme.
- Take time to prepare. Preparations for studying abroad may take six to twelve months so start your orientation as soon as possible.
- Contact your faculty contact person (link below) who is in charge of internationalization regarding course specific matters.
- Draft a Learning Agreement with the help of your faculty contact person and have it approved by your faculty examination board. This way you are sure EC’s obtained abroad will count towards your degree here.
- The specific conditions for studying at a foreign partner university differ per study programme. Contact your faculty contact person for more information.