Transferring / change of purpose

If you are transferring from another institution within the Netherlands (e.g. another Dutch university or company) to the University of Twente, you will have to change your residence permit accordingly. Please contact International Office or ITC Student Affairs to apply for a Change of Purpose for residence.

Keep in mind that transferring students need to provide the same documents as other students applying for an entry visa. When all necessary documents have been received, the University of Twente will submit your application for a change of purpose at the IND.