Silent approach is a unique project of Embraer, the Royal Dutch Aerospace Laboratory NLR, and German Dutch Windtunnel DNW, and the EFD group. The partners join knowledge and wind tunnel facilities of vastly different scales to improve predictions of noise by the high lift devices (slats and flaps).
Wednesday 5 February 2020
More recent news
- Tue 7 Sep 2021Jan Siemen Smink receives Twente Graduate School award
- Fri 7 May 2021Why does a ball never fall upwards from the table
- Sun 31 Jan 2021'Harvesting' microparticles from a liquid jet
- Wed 27 Nov 20193D printing of Architected polymer foams
- Mon 21 Jan 2019New Post-Doc will Develop Functional Micro-particles by “In-Air Microfluidics”