Welcome to our home page! Since 2007 we have supervised more than 20 project/master students in the field of granular materials and powders. These topics are partly belonging to our ongoing projects. Most of our research projects have strong connection to the Dutch as well as international industry. To get a gist of the myriad of ventures for a MSc student follow the presentation given in MSc-Voorlichting.
Lists of projects currently offered at MSM can be found below:
- Wave Propagation In Soil-Water Mixtures at high Pressure.
- Noise Absorption In Asphalt Mixtures.
- Modeling Asphalt With Discrete Particles And Continuum Methods.
- Cohesive powders (Regolith) properties study using DEM simulations.
- Simulations of particle-laden tyre rubber.
- Multi-scale modeling of particle-Motion in Fluid.
- Ultrasound interaction with bone: simulations and experiment.
- Micro-Macro Models for Rotations in Granular Media and Powders.
- Hydrodynamic theory of wet particle systems.
- Micro-Macro Models for Anisotropy in Granular Media and Powders.
- 3D printing by Selective Laser Sintering