Professor Noordermeer has been granted an Honorary Doctoral degree in Polymer Technology from Prince of Songkla University (PSU), Thailand. This took place during the Convocation Ceremony at PSU in the presence of HRH Princess. This Honorary Doctoral degree was given in recognition of his outstanding work and continuous contributions to the university. His cooperation with PSU started 15 years ago, when Dr. Kannika Sahakaro, staff member of PSU, spent one year as a Post Doc in his group, and she is still part-time working for ETE as Assistant Professor. They initiated the PhD Double Degree Program, financially supported mainly by the Dutch Natural Rubber Foundation, within which so far 4 PhD students already graduated, 1 is in process, and more to come.
Wednesday 18 September 2019
More recent news
- Wed 1 May 2019Jacques Noordermeer receives Royal Award
- Fri 26 Apr 2019Laser & Photonics Event 2019
- Fri 7 Dec 2018Vacancy: Assistant Professor in Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Wed 4 Apr 2018Comenius grant for lecturers of Engineering Technology
- Wed 4 Apr 2018PDEng Maintenance projects successfully completed