Biosensing research at NanoElectronics makes the cover of the prestigious journal NanoLetters based the article titled "Electrochemical Detection of Tumor-Derived Extracellular Vesicles on Nanointerdigitated Electrodes". Click here for the high resolution image.
Wednesday 24 June 2020
More recent news
- Thu 24 Dec 2020Tulip bulbs in Tokyo
- Fri 27 Nov 2020Over 10 million for Münster-Twente collaboration
- Wed 11 Nov 2020Electrically tuneable network learns fast
- Mon 19 Oct 2020'Brain inspired' network becomes a fast learner
- Tue 22 Sep 2020QUANT: UT builds nano components for quantum computing