Using a newly developed nano-size biosensor, UT scientists Pepijn Beekman and Dilu Mathew can detect small tumor cell fragments in blood at very low concentrations. These so-called tumor-derived extracellular vesicles (tdEVs) are effective biomarkers for the presence and activity of a tumor. Click here to read this article.
Monday 31 August 2020
More recent news
- Thu 24 Dec 2020Tulip bulbs in Tokyo
- Fri 27 Nov 2020Over 10 million for Münster-Twente collaboration
- Wed 11 Nov 2020Electrically tuneable network learns fast
- Mon 19 Oct 2020'Brain inspired' network becomes a fast learner
- Tue 22 Sep 2020QUANT: UT builds nano components for quantum computing