The NanoElectronics group has received a NWO take-off grant on 22 June 2020. The take-off grant will help launch a new spinout company Semirtec, founded by Dr. Tao Chen and NovelT (Knowledge & Technology Transfer Office of UT) to advance infrared technologies. This is the second take-off grant supported by the group. The earlier one was won in the Fall 2019 call by ECsens, founded by Dr. Dilu Mathew and ir. Pepijn Beekman to develop rapid biosensors.
Tuesday 23 June 2020
More recent news
- Wed 24 Jun 2020NanoElectronics research made it on the NanoLetters Cover page
- Tue 9 Jun 2020Device to detect coronavirus within minutes
- Tue 9 Jun 2020NE spin-off company ECsens is looking for more investors
- Mon 24 Feb 2020New vacancy: Assistant Professor in Neuromorphic Computing
- Wed 12 Feb 2020New nanosensor detects cancer biomarkers in drop of blood