The NanoElectronics group has received a NWO take-off grant on 22 June 2020. The take-off grant will help launch a new spinout company Semirtec, founded by Dr. Tao Chen and NovelT (Knowledge & Technology Transfer Office of UT) to advance infrared technologies. This is the second take-off grant supported by the group. The earlier one was won in the Fall 2019 call by ECsens, founded by Dr. Dilu Mathew and ir. Pepijn Beekman to develop rapid biosensors.
Tuesday 23 June 2020
More recent news
- Wed 10 Feb 2021UT is partner in new European consortium on quantum computing
- Thu 24 Dec 2020Tulip bulbs in Tokyo
- Fri 27 Nov 2020Over 10 million for Münster-Twente collaboration
- Wed 11 Nov 2020Electrically tuneable network learns fast
- Mon 19 Oct 2020'Brain inspired' network becomes a fast learner