The group integrated devices and systems has embarked on a new research and development partnership with Salland Engineering in Zwolle. Salland develops and produces high-end measurement and test equipment for the semiconductor industry. In the partnership we will investigate new high-speed testing solutions for mass-manufactured electronic products.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Mon 18 Jan 2021IDS and Bronkhorst bring flowmeters into the next generation
- Tue 24 Nov 2020New project on MEMS testing
- Wed 22 Jul 2020New EEMCS colleagues
- Fri 8 May 2020Flow control system for organ-on-a-chip application
- Fri 20 Dec 2019UT invention in Laser Focus World's top 20