Matthias Walter received the Bloemetje van de Onderwijscommissie for his teaching efforts in the 3rd quartile of this academic year. The students recognized the efforts for the course Mixed-Integer Optimization as well as the committment during supervision of Bachelor students.
Thursday 12 May 2022
More recent news
- Sat 9 Apr 2022In memoriam: prof. dr. Gerhard Woeginger
- Tue 16 Mar 2021Big boost for smart grid research University of Twente
- Fri 12 Mar 2021NWO Perspective grant awarded for MEGAMIND Research program
- Mon 1 Feb 2021In memoriam: dr. Walter Kern
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute