Gerhard Woeginger, former chair of our group, a great mind and compendium of knowledge in algorithmic methods in discrete mathematics and theoretical computer science, inspiration to so many colleagues and students since more than 30 years, passed away on Friday April 1. We are shocked.
Saturday 9 April 2022
More recent news
- Thu 12 May 2022Matthias Walter receives Onderwijsbloemetje
- Tue 16 Mar 2021Big boost for smart grid research University of Twente
- Fri 12 Mar 2021NWO Perspective grant awarded for MEGAMIND Research program
- Mon 1 Feb 2021In memoriam: dr. Walter Kern
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute