Maria Vlasiou started as a part-time professor in the DMMP group as of March 2020. Maria works on stochastic processes, with a special focus on interacting networks. Maria will be collaborating with researchers in the group on problems pertaining to electric vehicle charging and smart energy grids.
Saturday 7 March 2020
More recent news
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute
- Mon 30 Mar 2020Bodo Manthey receives NWO Grant for Analysis of Algorithms
- Mon 10 Feb 202011th Day on Computational Game Theory on 13/14.2.2020
- Fri 6 Dec 2019DMMP welcomes Ruben Hoeksma
- Mon 6 May 2019DMMP welcomes Clara Stegehuis