Maria Vlasiou started as a part-time professor in the DMMP group as of March 2020. Maria works on stochastic processes, with a special focus on interacting networks. Maria will be collaborating with researchers in the group on problems pertaining to electric vehicle charging and smart energy grids.
Saturday 7 March 2020
More recent news
- Tue 16 Mar 2021Big boost for smart grid research University of Twente
- Fri 12 Mar 2021NWO Perspective grant awarded for MEGAMIND Research program
- Mon 1 Feb 2021In memoriam: dr. Walter Kern
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute
- Mon 30 Mar 2020Bodo Manthey receives NWO Grant for Analysis of Algorithms