Bodo Manthey has received an NWO Open Competition grant together with Tjark Vredeveld from Maastricht University. The project "Rigorous Analysis of Local Search" aims at a deeper understanding of the performance of local search algorithms beyond the classical worst-case analysis, which usually does not yield insights into why these algorithms work so well in practice.
Monday 30 March 2020
More recent news
- Thu 12 May 2022Matthias Walter receives Onderwijsbloemetje
- Sat 9 Apr 2022In memoriam: prof. dr. Gerhard Woeginger
- Tue 16 Mar 2021Big boost for smart grid research University of Twente
- Fri 12 Mar 2021NWO Perspective grant awarded for MEGAMIND Research program
- Mon 1 Feb 2021In memoriam: dr. Walter Kern