Bodo Manthey has received an NWO Open Competition grant together with Tjark Vredeveld from Maastricht University. The project "Rigorous Analysis of Local Search" aims at a deeper understanding of the performance of local search algorithms beyond the classical worst-case analysis, which usually does not yield insights into why these algorithms work so well in practice.
Monday 30 March 2020
More recent news
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute
- Sat 7 Mar 2020DMMP welcomes Maria Vlasiou
- Mon 10 Feb 202011th Day on Computational Game Theory on 13/14.2.2020
- Fri 6 Dec 2019DMMP welcomes Ruben Hoeksma
- Mon 6 May 2019DMMP welcomes Clara Stegehuis