On the day of the UT DIES on May 12, Frans Timmermans (Executive Vice-President EU) visited the SLIMPARK project of our energy research group. Next to an explanation of the underlying concepts of smart charging and intelligent integration of PV generation and Smart Charging in the electricity infrastructure by the research team (Johann Hurink, Gerwin Hoogsteen, Bart Nijenhuis), Frans Timmermans was also asked to experience the future smart charging by connecting his own Electric Vehicle to the charging infrastructure, using an APP developed by the UT research team for a better integration of EV charging in the electricity systems.
Friday 19 May 2023
More recent news
- Wed 20 Sep 2023MedTech Twente Week 2023
- Wed 13 Sep 2023Farewell symposium Nelly Litvak
- Tue 5 Sep 2023Bettina Schwab receives ERC Starting Grant 2023
- Fri 28 Jul 2023TechMed Funding News
- Fri 28 Jul 2023Final agreement on Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities 2023-2024