Nienke van Dongen and Ruben Kolkman were awarded together with the poster prize and business impact prize at the MESA+ meeting 2022. In their work they showed that we can enrich and detect hmDNA, which is known to be a cancer biomarker. Currently we are adapting these methods to measure DNA present in urine of healthy volunteers and patients diagnosed with cancer.
Tuesday 14 June 2022
More recent news
- Thu 19 May 2022Bergveldlecture by prof. David Sinton
- Mon 9 May 2022Inaugural Lecture prof.dr.ir. Loes Segerink
- Tue 1 Mar 2022Farewell Prof.dr. Jan Eijkel
- Thu 17 Feb 2022Scientific directors of UT research institutes reappointed
- Sat 15 Jan 2022Albert van den Berg member of Swiss engineering academy