The BIOS-group’s action to compensate all air travel-related CO2 emissions by Greensand olivine certificates is used as illustration of a (dutch) article in “Milieumagazine” (environment-magazine). In the meantime our “Sustainable Scientist” initiative was taken up by the University Twente, and finally Corona took over ;-) and this has resulted in drastic reduction of air-travel related CO2 emissions.
Monday 18 May 2020
More recent news
- Thu 15 Apr 2021Studium Generale
- Mon 12 Apr 2021Netherland's Growth Fund invests hundreds of millions in Quantum, AI and Green Hydrogen
- Tue 15 Dec 2020CHIPPED - Special issue Nanotechnology in Healthcare
- Mon 14 Dec 2020Catalysts for UT-Münster collaboration
- Fri 4 Dec 2020In Biosensors and Bioelectronics: Coccolithophore calcification studied by single-cell impedance cytometry: Towards single-cell PIC:POC measurements