The BIOS-group’s action to compensate all air travel-related CO2 emissions by Greensand olivine certificates is used as illustration of a (dutch) article in “Milieumagazine” (environment-magazine). In the meantime our “Sustainable Scientist” initiative was taken up by the University Twente, and finally Corona took over ;-) and this has resulted in drastic reduction of air-travel related CO2 emissions.
Monday 18 May 2020
More recent news
- Thu 8 Oct 2020Bubbles at 'Het Klokhuis🍏'
- Tue 6 Oct 2020MESA+ and Institute of Industrial Science of the University of Tokyo sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Thu 24 Sep 2020Paper in Biomicrofluidics: "Effect of microfluidic processing on the viability of boar and bull spermatozoa"
- Fri 18 Sep 2020MESA+ Institute celebrates three milestones
- Tue 30 Jun 2020Magnus force of rotating microscopic magnetic particles