Starting your studies in September 2018 (as part of the academic year 2018 - 2019): Your deadline is February 2018
Application round 2: 1 May 2018
Application round 1: Opens 1 October.
Application round 2: Opens 1 February.
In order to be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2018/2019
- You have not studied in the Netherlands before for a full degree (e.g. a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
- You are from a non-EU/EEA country;
- You are an excellent student (i.e. CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10)).
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying study programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;