Application deadline - round 1:
- Application form opens per 15 October 2019, 12.00 CET
- Application forms closes per 1 February 2020, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2020)
- Results will be announced per 1 March 2020
Application deadline - round 2:
- Application form opens per 1 February 2020, 16.00 CET
- Application form closes per 1 May 2020, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2020)
- Results will be announced per 1 June 2020
If you applied in round 1, and your application was rejected, an application in round 2 is not considered.
You can only be awarded with one UT scholarship.
In order to be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2020/2021
- You have not studied in the Netherlands before for a full degree (e.g. a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree), or You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands;
- You are from a non-EU/EEA country;
- You are an excellent student (i.e. CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10)).
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying study programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
Find out more about each step here