Deadlines for application
Application round 1: 1 February 2017
Application round 2: 1 May 2017
Application round 1: Open for application.
Application round 2: This round will open 1 February 2017
Requirements for application
In order to be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2017/2018
- You have not studied in the Netherlands before for a full degree (e.g. a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
- You are from a non-EU/EEA country;
- You are an excellent student (i.e. CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10)).
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying study programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
- You have to include a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500 words). This motivation letter explains:
- What you have studied in the past;
- What goal you want to reach through your study at UT;
- How you plan to receive this goal;
- Why you particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;