UTServicesCESSACCFinancial mattersUT SchemesMedical and social emergency fund

Medical and social emergency fund

apply for an interest-free loan or non-returnable aid in order to cover unforeseen or non-insurable costs

For instance, non-clinical specialist help, extensive dental help, hospitalization or medically indicated specialist help.


Applications in writing, with an extensive clarification, should be addressed to: SACC, treasurer of the Medical-Social Emergency fund.