student counsellor

report your personal circumstances

First, contact the study adviser of your educational programme if you have questions. Refer to the student counsellor if you need information and independent advice on topics related to your studies and personal situation.

The student counsellor has expertise in the areas of:

The student counsellors work university-wide and independent. The conversations are confidential.

Method of working Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling (SACC)

unacceptable behaviour

In case of unacceptable behaviour, the confidential adviser acts independently from the employer and functions as a sounding board and intermediary. The confidential adviser will not judge nor make any decisions.

The counsellor can advise you, with or without the aid of a third party, or can mediate between the conflicting parties. The strictest confidentiality will be maintained.

Make an appointment

Appointments are held via telephone/Teams. Face-to-face conversations on-campus are limited possible. Contact the secretariat SACC by phone: +31 53 489 2035 and state whether you want the meeting by phone, Teams or on-campus.

If you come to the UT, stick to the 1.5 m distance. Do not come more than 5 minutes before your appointment and leave the building immediately after the appointment has been completed.
Location: Vrijhof, floor 3, room 311 (red desk).

Unfortunately, requests to give interviews or to participate in study projects cannot be accepted.

Mental Health and coping during COVID-19

Inline button (CTA)

question for the
student counsellor
ask it here

Student counsellors