Student psychologists offer short-term, solution-oriented help with study problems and/or personal problems. You can contact us if you suffer for instance from performance anxiety or procrastination and when faced with sadness, fear, insecurity or family problems.
All students at the University of Twente can use the services of the student psychologist. No referral needed and it is free of charge.
During an orientation meeting, we make an assessment of your complaints and what kind of help you need. There are a number of options such as:
- Participation in E-Health modules
- Short-term individual treatment (up to 5 appointments)
- Participation in a group/training
- Referral advice (via the GP, you are redirected to external aid)
On request, we also organize presentations or workshops. Please contact the SACC secretariat.
Appointments are held via telephone/Skype. Face-to-face conversations on-campus are limited possible. Contact the secretariat SACC by phone: +31 53 489 2035 and state whether you want the meeting by phone, Skype or on-campus.
If you come to the UT, stick to the 1.5 m distance. Do not come more than 5 minutes before your appointment and leave the building immediately after the appointment has been completed.
Location: Vrijhof, floor 3, room 311 (red desk).
Options if your problems are so severe that you can not wait for an appointment:
- During office hours, contact your own GP
- Outside office hours, contact the out-of-hours GP service: +31 88 555 1188 (if you live in Enschede) or +31 88 555 1155 (if you live in Hengelo)
- If you have suicidal thoughts, please contact 113 suicide prevention via the website or by calling 0900-0113
- In all other cases of emergency, please call 112
- Mr Hans Feiertag MSc - BIG nr. 19049940825
- Mrs Annemarie Klanderman MSc
- Mrs Caroline de Koning MSc - BIG nr. 09063741325
- Mrs Rianne Lambers MSc
- Mrs Annemarie Slot MSc - BIG nr. 49915406825
- Mrs Anne Wauben MSc