On July 15, 2019 we had our Second BRAINS mini symposium with distinguished speakers from Japan: Takuya Matsumoto (Osaka University), Hirofumi Tanaka (Kyushu Institute of Technology), Megumi Akai-Kasuya (Osaka University) and Yoichi Otsuka (Osaka University).
Tuesday 16 July 2019
More recent news
- Mon 24 Feb 2020New vacancy: Assistant Professor in Neuromorphic Computing
- Wed 15 Jan 2020Brain-like network uses disorder to detect order
- Tue 25 Jun 2019Wilfred van der Wiel guides Jan Mulder to the Twente NanoLab
- Thu 7 Mar 2019U-Today: UT opens center for brain-inspired electronics
- Wed 12 Dec 2018U-Today: The mystery inside our head