“BRAINS director Prof. Wilfred van der Wiel guides Dutch former footballer, writer, columnist, and TV personality Jan Mulder through the Twente Nanolab, and explains how the chips developed in the BRAINS center could help him on his quest for eternal life.”. Watch the video on the NPO website!
Tuesday 25 June 2019
More recent news
- Mon 19 Oct 2020'Brain inspired' network becomes a fast learner
- Tue 22 Sep 2020BRAINS introduction video
- Mon 24 Feb 2020New vacancy: Assistant Professor in Neuromorphic Computing
- Wed 15 Jan 2020Brain-like network uses disorder to detect order
- Tue 16 Jul 2019BRAINS mini symposium 2019