Ernst Bohlmeijer, professor Mental Health Promotion at the Department Psychology, Health, and Technology, has been awarded the Contributions in Positive Health Award from the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA). The award recognizes his long and outstanding career and the notable impact he has had on the field of positive health. The IPPA is a worldwide organization with thousands of members from more than 70 countries. Its mission is to promote the science of positive psychology and research-based applications. This award was presented at the Sixth World Congress on Positive Psychology, being held in Melbourne, Australia.
Wednesday 4 September 2019
More recent news
- Mon 7 Oct 2019Researchers TechMed Centre, ZGT and BVN win ‘Patient Innovation Award 2019’
- Fri 27 Sep 2019Master programme in Environmental and Energy Management celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Wed 11 Sep 2019Science diplomacy in practice
- Wed 4 Sep 2019How to repair the leaky STEM pipeline?
- Tue 3 Sep 2019Nominate yourself or someone else for the 2019 Viva400!