Ernst Bohlmeijer, professor Mental Health Promotion at the Department Psychology, Health, and Technology, has been awarded the Contributions in Positive Health Award from the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA). The award recognizes his long and outstanding career and the notable impact he has had on the field of positive health. The IPPA is a worldwide organization with thousands of members from more than 70 countries. Its mission is to promote the science of positive psychology and research-based applications. This award was presented at the Sixth World Congress on Positive Psychology, being held in Melbourne, Australia.
Wednesday 4 September 2019
More recent news
- Mon 31 Aug 2020Brinksma Innovation Grant (BIG) for Judith ter Vrugte (BMS)
- Mon 31 Aug 2020Awards for Graduates and Teacher of the Year
- Thu 27 Aug 2020Opening Academic Year (OAY) on UTour
- Wed 26 Aug 2020IJsbrand Haagsma appointed Special Envoy for Public Affairs for the University of Twente
- Mon 29 Jun 2020World Champion Green Team Twente unveils one of the most efficient hydrogen cars in the world