Ernst Bohlmeijer, professor Mental Health Promotion at the Department Psychology, Health, and Technology, has been awarded the Contributions in Positive Health Award from the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA). The award recognizes his long and outstanding career and the notable impact he has had on the field of positive health. The IPPA is a worldwide organization with thousands of members from more than 70 countries. Its mission is to promote the science of positive psychology and research-based applications. This award was presented at the Sixth World Congress on Positive Psychology, being held in Melbourne, Australia.
Wednesday 4 September 2019
More recent news
- Mon 29 Jun 2020World Champion Green Team Twente unveils one of the most efficient hydrogen cars in the world
- Tue 23 Jun 2020UT advises on the use of technology to control coronavirus
- Thu 18 Jun 2020Replay: Campus Talks IV: how to detect corona
- Thu 11 Jun 2020Aftermovie DriveUThrough campus tour
- Thu 11 Jun 2020How can physicians flourish?