Ernst Bohlmeijer, professor Mental Health Promotion at the Department Psychology, Health, and Technology, has been awarded the Contributions in Positive Health Award from the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA). The award recognizes his long and outstanding career and the notable impact he has had on the field of positive health. The IPPA is a worldwide organization with thousands of members from more than 70 countries. Its mission is to promote the science of positive psychology and research-based applications. This award was presented at the Sixth World Congress on Positive Psychology, being held in Melbourne, Australia.
Wednesday 4 September 2019
More recent news
- Wed 24 Feb 2021Kick-off joint VU-UT research program ‘Creating secure societies: Resilience in Action’
- Wed 24 Feb 2021The office of mayor is untenable without adjustments
- Tue 23 Feb 2021Encounter and wonder crucial to a meaningful life
- Fri 5 Feb 2021‘You need all the cogs to get something moving’
- Wed 3 Feb 2021Paving the road for micro-credentials