Ernst Bohlmeijer, professor Mental Health Promotion at the Department Psychology, Health, and Technology, has been awarded the Contributions in Positive Health Award from the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA). The award recognizes his long and outstanding career and the notable impact he has had on the field of positive health. The IPPA is a worldwide organization with thousands of members from more than 70 countries. Its mission is to promote the science of positive psychology and research-based applications. This award was presented at the Sixth World Congress on Positive Psychology, being held in Melbourne, Australia.
Wednesday 4 September 2019
More recent news
- Thu 5 Dec 2019Universities have more to gain from excellence education
- Thu 28 Nov 2019King Willem-Alexander to open TechMed Centre at the University of Twente
- Thu 21 Nov 2019Construction as ecosystem: services instead of construction projects
- Thu 21 Nov 2019UT research advises police on citizen participation
- Wed 20 Nov 2019Startups, students and experts visit Slush in Helsinki