The BMS Teaching Academy supports and facilitates educational innovations, talent development of teachers and students by:
- Connecting teachers to co-operate in educational innovations;
- Facilitating a teachers community for exchange of experiences and best practices in teaching and learning;
- Organizing events to meet and discuss educational developments;
- Stimulating rewarding teaching;
- Support for advanced professional development;
- Offering an information hub to find information on educational developments within BMS and externally.
Teaching in this context is used to cover all activities related to teaching and learning at universities. These include
- teaching students;
- curriculum development;
- pedagogical research in higher education;
- student supervision;
- and the development of university educational policy/strategy.
explained by Prof. dr. Ciano Aydin, the academic director:
and Drs. Corrie Huijs, the managing director:
These aims and the activities of the BMS Teaching Academy are visualized by:
If you would like to get in contact with the BMS Teaching Academy you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.