What are the main challenges of doing comparative research? How can digital inequalities be examined across different countries, with their own sociodemographic, political, and technological specificities, at varying developmental stages? Is it possible to expect compatibility and comparability when it comes to diverse contexts?
Friday 6 March 2020
More recent news
- Fri 8 Jan 2021RESEARCH AND POLICY AGENDA TO TACKLE DIGITAL INEQUALITIES
- Fri 25 Sep 2020Mastering digital skills is vital but digital literacy education is often deficient and unequal
- Thu 27 Aug 2020Research COVID-19
- Wed 1 Apr 2020PhD Kars Otten -
- Fri 6 Mar 2020What are E-ssential Skills?