UTEducationStudent infoProgrammesBMEExamination Board BMT-BMEComplaint Regarding Examination Board BMT-BME

Complaint Regarding Examination Board BMT-BME

Do you not agree with a decision taken by an examiner or the examination board? You can file a complaint to the Board of Appeal for Examinations (CBE) via the Complaints Desk. Carefully read the information about the complaints procedure.

Any objections to the examination board’s decisions must be submitted as a signed letter to the CBE (P.O. Box 127, 7500 AE Enschede, Vrijhof, Room 239B, Student Services office) within six weeks of the date of the original decision by the Examination Board BMT-BME.