Normally, you will graduate and get your diploma (certificate) after the presentation of your final project. For this, however, a few things have to be arranged first. You can initialize the process by filling out the following (downloadable) forms and submitting them to the Office for Educational Affairs (BOZ-TW).
Whenever possible fill out the forms electronically and send them to the BOZ by e-mail: BOZ-AM-CES@utwente.nl . Whenever a signature is needed, print the form, sign it and send it to the BOZ.
- Announcement presentation (send/hand in with signatures)
- Registration meeting Board of Examiners (send/hand in with signature)
- Alteration study programme (send/hand in with all necessary signatures)
Furthermore, you need to upload your thesis to University of Twente Theses. In case (part of) your thesis is confidential, carefully read the instructions. After uploading, you yourself, the members of your assessment committee and BOZ (Office for Educational Affairs) will be informed by E-mail (automatic generated).
To evaluate your final project report and your final presentation an Assessment Committee will be put together of at least three persons, of which at least two members belong to the staff of the Department of Applied Mathematics. The Assessment Committee consists of the members of your Graduation Committee (at least two persons belonging to the staff of the Department of AM, under which your supervisor and at least one person form outside your chair) possibly together with other experts.
Next to the assessment committee the Information Specialist will assess the quality of your searching process for relevant scientific literature at the end of your final project. It is recommended to contact the Information Specialist shortly after starting out the final project to learn how you can improve your process of searching for relevant scientific literature regarding the subject of the final project . More details can be found on: https://www.utwente.nl/en/am/programmeinformation/final_project/
- In determining the date and time of your final presentation, please carefully consult the members of your Assessment Committee; they all should be present at your presentation.
- You need to inform the Office for Educational Affairs in time of your planned presentation by filling out the form "Announcement Final Presentation" (see above). The Office for Educational Affairs will arrange a room for you and will take care of publication.
- In case you need equipment, please contact the reception desk of the building assigned for your presentation.
Alteration study programme
- As soon as you register for the meeting of the Board of Examiners, the Office for Educational Affairs needs to have your approved study programme.
- In case you changed your study-programme, you need to hand in an alteration form as soon as possible. The form will only be accepted if it is signed by the study adviser AM and your supervisor.
- Changes in your study programme have to be known at the Office for Educational Affairs at least one month before the meeting of the Board of Examiners.
In general, a student should always have an approved study programme and any changes need to be registered as soon as possible.