Two groups of high school students from the Gymnasium Celeanum in Zwolle visited last week the Quantum Electronics group led by TOPSQUAD coordinator Floris Zwanenburg. This visit took place within the framework of the Pre-University educational program at the University of Twente introducing high school students to scientific research. The tailored interactive program included a lab tour to the NanoElectronics and Cleanroom, two workshops, a campus game and ended with a question round of the enthusiastic visitors.
Monday 14 March 2022
More recent news
- Thu 2 Jun 2022Work package meeting at the University of Basel
- Mon 25 Apr 2022New TOPSQUAD video at the Eindhoven University of Technology
- Tue 12 Apr 2022Introducing high school students to TOPSQUAD research
- Mon 14 Feb 2022New bulletin TOPSQUAD
- Fri 14 Jan 2022Basel Precision Instruments - Giving researchers a better lens into the quantum world!