Two groups of high school students from the Gymnasium Celeanum in Zwolle visited last week the Quantum Electronics group led by TOPSQUAD coordinator Floris Zwanenburg. This visit took place within the framework of the Pre-University educational program at the University of Twente introducing high school students to scientific research. The tailored interactive program included a lab tour to the NanoElectronics and Cleanroom, two workshops, a campus game and ended with a question round of the enthusiastic visitors.
Monday 14 March 2022
More recent news
- Wed 14 Jun 2023Bound States 2023: an inspiring and exciting workshop
- Fri 24 Feb 2023New bulletin TOPSQUAD
- Fri 6 Jan 2023Bound states in superconducting nanodevices workshop, Budapest 11-14 June 2023
- Thu 22 Dec 2022Happy holidays!
- Tue 6 Dec 2022New publication: Prevalence of trivial zero-energy sub-gap states in non-uniform helical spin chains on the surface of superconductors